Group Size: 10+
Before You Start:
- Have everyone stand on a line.
- Number the players from one to ten (or depending on how many are playing).
Identify a line on the ground to play on.
How to Play:
- Once everyone in line in specific order, the object of the game is to get the whole group to switch positions on the line without falling off the line.
- If the first player is on the left end of the line, he or she should end up on the right end of the line.
- The order of the players should remain exactly how it was before, only in reverse.
- Split the players into two groups. They should be standing on the line facing the other group.
- The object is to have the two groups switch places while staying in the same order.
- Vary the width of the line with a wider line being easier or vary the distance of the playing area from the ground to add a challenge.
Love implementing Game of the Week? Playworks offers professional development programs that will teach your staff to use recess and playtime to improve health and support learning. Curious to learn more? Submit the Training Assessment form and a local Playworks representative will respond directly.