Where Did It Go?
No equipment needed
To develop listening to directions
Before You Start
- Demonstrate safe tagging:
- Light touch, like butterfly wings on the shoulder
- Unsafe tags: hard contact that might cause the person being tagged to fall
Designate seeking/hiding area and a base
How to Play
- One person is designated as the person who is it and hides away from the group.
- The rest of the players stay at the designated “base” and sing “tell me where to go, tell me where to go…” for 15 seconds.
- Then players go and search for the person who is it.
- Whoever finds the ‘it’ person hiding yells “It went over here!” and all the players away from base must run back to base before being tagged by the ghost.
- Whoever was tagged becomes the next person to hide.