Large Group (10 and up)
Under 10 minutes
To develop students listening skills and build confidence
Before You Start
Skills Practiced: Following directions and gross muscle control
- Make sure all students have space.
- Review several types of games with students and actions for those games.
- Four Square
- Identify a signal for a silent freeze.
How to Play
- Call out a game and model the action, all students will “play” that game by acting it out.
- Give signal to freeze. Repeat with different games.