Under 10 minutes
To develop decision making capabilities.
Before You Start
- Have players split equally among the four corners (or as closely as possible.)
- Do a practice round with leader in the middle.
Use an area with four corners. This can be a classroom or an area on the playground.
How to Play
- The player in the middle will close their eyes and count slowly and loudly from 10 to 0.
- While they are counting, all others may stay where they are or quietly move to a different corner. When the counter gets to 0, everyone must be at a corner (if not they must sit down).
- After counting, the player in the middle points to corner of his/her choice and can only open their eyes after having done so.
- Anyone standing in that corner must sit down.
- If no one is standing at the chosen corner, all players sitting may stand up and get back into the game.
- When only one player is left standing, s/he becomes the counter for the next round.
- Change the middle person when one person has been in the middle for 2 minutes.
- The counter can say that they will point to the loudest corner.