Thank you for your interest in The Game Plan webinar series. Please find the recording of the first webinar at the link below.
WEBINAR 1: 5 WAYS TO HAVE A GREAT RECESS
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Safety on the Playground
- Effective Systems [play space, transitions, equipment, & visuals]
- Engaged & Empowered Adults & Students
- Conflict Resolution
- Games, games, games, games!
WEBINAR 2: 3 QUESTIONS TO ASK ABOUT YOUR INDOOR RECESS
But when weather conditions keep you inside, you might find yourself asking:
- Is it really recess?
- Are you getting the most out of your space?
- Who else can get involved?
Learn answers to these questions and tips for a fun and effective indoor recess.
WEBINAR 3: GET GROUPS ENGAGED THROUGH PLAY
When a group of students is not positively engaged, it can be hard to get everyone back on track. Learn how to:
- Using play-based practices to create systems to effectively manage large groups
- Implementing proactive systems to address disruptive behavior before it occurs
- Infusing play into the day to ensure effective communication with students
Become confident in your group management skills with this webinar.
Webinar 4: Youth Leadership Empowerment
Unlock your students’ leadership superpowers by developing a youth leadership program at your school. This webinar shares:
- Benefits of youth leadership program
- How to create a diverse youth leadership program
- Foundational framework of a successful youth leadership program
Looking for more ways to explore what makes a great recess and the impact of quality play on students in the classroom and beyond? Connect with your local Playworks office