Run & Rally
To develop active listening capability, cooperation, teamwork and problem solving.
Before You Start
- Talk about safety and demonstrate how to avoid contact with each other.
- Remind players to remain with original team.
- Review the boundaries.
- Divide the group equally into two or three teams.
- Have each team line up in a single file line behind their assigned cone
How to Play
- On your command, “On the signal ‘run’ you need to touch something yellow…ready? Run!” everyone on all the teams must complete the assigned task and return to their starting line formation.
- When the players are starting to return to their line, call out “Rally!” and assign a line formation that the teams must make (i.e. line up by height, tallest to shortest).
- Challenge team to play the game without talking
- Have players touch two or more objects before returning