This game is also known as Who Stayed in Their Seat?
No equipment needed
10 minutes or more
To develop memorization.
Before You Start
- This game can be played in a circle or at their desks.
- Roll call with every player to check if there is a player who does not know everyone’s names.
Classroom, other indoor space.
How to Play
- One player leaves the room and becomes the detective.
- Choose one player to hide in a place in the room where they will not be visible.
- The rest of the circle changes places or changes seats.
- Call the detective back into the room.
- The detective then tries to guess who is hidden.
- If s/he guesses correctly, s/he is the detective again.
- If s/he is wrong, the hiding player is the new detective.
This game can be played in a circle or at their seats. If they are at their seats, all players must trade seats before the detective enters the room.