What are you doing?
Under 10 minutes
To develop creative thinking and listening to directions.
Before You Start
- Explain the rules of play.
- Demonstrate how to play.
- Have players explain the rules back to you or to someone next to them.
- Players get in line and the first two face each other.
How to Play
- Player A does a motion like in charades, and then player B asks “What are you doing?”
- Player A must name a motion that doesn’t match the motion that they are doing.
- Player B must do the motion that player A named.
- Player A then asks, “What are you doing?”
- Game continues until someone makes a mistake. When a player messes up, they go to the end of the line and the next person steps up.
- Have multiple lines going to increase participation.
- This game can also be played in pair, eliminating the rotational style and shortening the time of play.