No equipment needed
To develop quick thinking and concentration.
Before You Start
- Group forms a circle with one player in the middle
- Make sure everyone understands the importance of safety and control
- Check that all players know the rules and what happens if you are last to splat.
How to Play
- The player standing in the middle of the circle is the “splatter”.
- The splatter randomly points to someone and shouts “SPLAT!”
- The player pointed to must duck down; then the two players on either side of the “ducker” must “splat” each other by pointing to the other and saying “SPLAT!”
- The last one to splat sits down, and the player ducking stands back up.
- The game continues until there are two players left, have them Rock Paper Scissors to determine who will be the new splatter in the middle.
- Instead of sitting down when last to splat, have that player switch with the player in the middle.
- Or have them perform a task to get back in the game.