Large Group (10 and up)
Less Than 10 minutes
To increase social comfort, learn everyoneâs name, improve verbal and non-verbal communication.
Before You Start
- Review the rules of Rock Paper Scissors (also called Roshambo).
- Make sure everyone understands the rules and how they support the person who won Roshambo.
How to Play
- Group everyone into pairs.
- Have each partner group introduce themselves and play a round of Roshambo (or enough rounds to break a tie).
- Everyone who does not win becomes the winner’s cheerleader, following them and shouting ‘Go _____!’
- The winner moves on to play another winning student.
- Each round, the winner advances to play again and the non-winners and any previous cheerleaders are now all cheering for that winner.
- The game continues this way until it is down to two players and the whole group is cheering for one or the other.
- Roshambo Champion
- Rock Paper Scissors Cheerleader