To develop strategic thinking, listening to directions and social comfort.
Before You Start
Equipment Needed: Chairs/ cones (one chair less than the number of players participating) and music
- Players are gathered in a circle around the chairs
Arrange chairs in a circle with the seats facing outwards
How to Play
- Play the music and have the players walk around the perimeter of the chair circle.
- When the music stops, everyone must immediately sit in a chair.
- The one person left standing it out.
- Remove another chair and continue until only one person is left.
Remove one chair after each round but keep everyone in the game. The challenge then is to get every player seated on a diminishing number of chairs. In other words, they have to share chairs.