Under 10 minutes
To develop cooperation, teamwork and strategic thinking.
Before You Start
- Choose six people make a “trap” by making a circle holding hands.
- Remind everyone to be aware of others around them.
How to Play
- One child is a “cat” with his or her back to the circle, but part of the circle.
- All others are mice going in and out of the “trap.”
- When the cat yells “snap!”, the arms of the trap goes down to catch mice.
- The caught mice then become part of the “trap”.
- When only one player is left, the game ends and s/he become the cat for the next round.