Concepts, inter-personal relations, team work and patience
Before You Start
- Explain to the group that mistakes will be made and mistakes should be celebrated.
- Demonstrate with a few players how to take turns calling numbers.
How to Play
- Your group is trying to count to ten (or higher) collectively.
- The facilitator says 1 to get the game started.
- Any player then says the next numerical number. If any of the numbers are repeated or said during the same time then your group starts back at 1.
- Try to see how long it takes over a couple of days, weeks, or months. Give high fives around the group when finished.
- Increase difficulty for older groups by counting higher
- Perform a task (i.e. jumping jacks, push-ups etc.) if mistakes are made