Large Group (10 and up)
10 Minutes or more
To work on eye-foot coordination and teamwork.
Before You Start
- Divide the group into two teams with two goalies.
- Explain the crab position (both hands and feet touching the ground, with stomachs toward the ceiling/sky)
One large rectangular playing area, preferably in a gym with marked goals.
How to Play
- Only movement in the crab position is allowed for the entire game.
- Players can only kick or hit the ball with their feet and/or head; no hands are allowed.
- The leader drops the ball in the center of the field for a kick-off to begin the game, as well as after each point is scored.
- Each team is trying to put the ball into the opposing team's goal.
- If the ball goes out of bounds, the leader throws it back into play.
Add more balls and/ or goals to the game