Kickin It for Kids!
Playworks 2023 Corporate Kickball Tournament
Are you ready to play? Let’s do this..
Corporate Kickball is a ONE DAY EVENT, Friday June 23, 2023 10:00 – 5:00 that brings 18 Twin Cities Corporate Teams together for some fun, team building, and healthy competition for the coveted Traveling Champions Trophy. Entry Fee $2,500 per team will support Playworks programming in low-income Twin Cities elementary schools for the 2023-2024 school year.
Playworks provides each team with:
- Kickball tournament t-shirt for each player.
- Minimum of 3 Kickball Games + Longest Kick Event.
- One cooler stocked with adult beverages.
- Water station provided by Tap Minneapolis.
- Snacks and surprise afternoon sweet treat.
Lunch: Food trucks will be available for participants to purchase lunch or they can bring their own lunch.
Pets: Are allowed as long as they are leashed and watched over.
Parking: Free in the lots located around the park and on street.
Team construct – each team can have 10-15 players.
- ALL teams are co-ed and must have at least 4 players per team that identify as male or female or nonbinary/other.
- Teams need a minimum of 10 players to take the field.
- Players need to be 21 years of age or older to participate.