Lace up your kicks and join us for one day of fun to live out your kickball dreams! Corporate Kickball is an active employee engagement event and fundraiser for Playworks Wisconsin that gets your team out of the building and onto the field for a day of team building, networking, and fund through tournament play of a nostalgic game of kickball.
By participating in Corporate Kickball, your company can:
- Increase Employee Engagement. Corporate Kickball offers a team building opportunity outside the office that’s inclusive, collaborative, and FUN.
- Raise Visibility. Sponsors are recognized with logo placement on the Playworks website, newsletter, and other collateral, as well as listed in our annual report.
- Support the Local Community. Money raised from Corporate Kickball sponsorships directly supports Playworks in our efforts to bring safe and inclusive play to students.
What to Expect
- Opportunities for networking with area business leaders
- Complimentary jerseys for all participants
- Lunch and adult beverages
- Two games will be round robin, and then we enter tournament mode
- Stick around to participate in the Home Run Derby, eat food, and cheer on teams
- The winning team will receive a trophy, plenty of high fives and bragging rights for 12 months
- Participants will have the chance to also take home the homerun derby title and trophy
- The game ball will be presented to the participant exhibiting the spirit of Playworks core values (respect, inclusion, healthy play, and healthy community)
Still have questions? Contact Carolyn Muckelberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 414-220-4301.