Lace up your kicks and join us for our Annual Playworks Corporate Kickball Tournament!
One day of fun to live out your kickball dreams.
This event is now over.
JUNE 16 12 p.m. – 5 p.m. LA FOLLETTE PARK
Playworks Corporate Kickball is an employee engagement event and fundraiser for Playworks Wisconsin that gets your team out of the office and onto the kickball field for an afternoon of team building, networking, and fun.
By participating in Corporate Kickball, your company can:
- Increase Employee Engagement. Corporate Kickball offers a team building opportunity outside the office that’s inclusive, collaborative, and FUN.
- Raise Visibility. Sponsors are recognized with logo placement on the Playworks website, newsletter, and other collateral, as well as listed in our annual report.
- Support the Local Community. Money raised from Corporate Kickball sponsorships directly supports Playworks in our efforts to bring safe and inclusive play to students.
What to Expect
- The day is started with a brief program on the impact of Playworks. Each player will be provided with lunch room BelAir Cantina and an alcoholic beverage.
- T-shirts will be provided. Cleats recommended.
- Then the tournament begins with each team guaranteed 3 games!
- Two games will be round robin, and then we enter tournament mode. Stick around to participate in the Home Run Derby, eat food, and cheer on teams. After the championship game, players will be awarded first place, Playworks All-Star Player, and Home Run Derby Champ.