Playworks Colorado hosted our Soiree for Play on Thursday, April 6. Thanks to individual donations and corporate sponsorships, we raised $109,000 towards our mission to help kids feel safe, be active, and learn valuable social and emotional skills through the power of play. Check out some of our favorite photos from the event — and don’t forget to share them on your social media and tag us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn!
Top highlights of the evening include:
- Keynote Speakers, Giselle and Autumn, representing Monroe and Side Creek Elementary Schools. Giselle and Autumn are Youth Leaders in our Junior Coach Leadership Program.
- Rico Munn, Former Superintendent of Aurora Public Schools accepting our Champion of Play Award and sharing how Playworks brings joy to kids.
- Dillon Sandoval, Playworks Program Manager, leading Cha-Ching and Rock Paper Scissors Rockstar.
- Delicious meal and passed apps from Epicurean Catering.
- Generous guests supporting Playworks programs throughout Colorado!
Evening captured by O Hello Media:
Playworks Colorado is hosting our 4th Annual Soiree for Play to celebrate, learn, connect, and raise money for Playworks. The event transports guests from the dinner table to the playground, bringing out the playful side in all of us. Dressed in cocktail attire and sneakers, guests will engage in games, bid on fun silent and live auction items, and enjoy dinner and drinks while learning first-hand how play works.
There are sponsorship opportunities available to companies that would like to support Playworks through our event.
Why join us at our soiree? To come together in a semi-formal setting to support safe and healthy play in elementary schools across Colorado. Together we can help kids feel safe, be active, and learn valuable life skills through the power of play. It is important that we continue to push this work forward together.
Information about the evening will be posted as the event approaches.
Check out all the fun from our previous Soiree for Play in 2020. Photo Credit: O Hello Media.
Thank you to our Recess Rockstar Sponsor
More than ever, the need for Playworks programming and its impact on kids and school culture is crucial. Playworks partners with elementary schools and youth-serving organizations to ensure every kid can experience the benefits of play and that school communities become stronger.