Get ready to spend an exciting afternoon in friendly competition of kickball with your peers in pursuit of the Golden Trophy. Rules and design of the game can be found here. Thanks for joining us in our Sixth Annual Corporate Kickball Fundraiser. Your participation in this event will create a place FOR EVERY KID on the playground — where every kid belongs, has fun, and is part of the game.
- Date & Time: Friday, June 19, 2015 from 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Location: Portland Community College Rock Creek Campus – 17705 NW Springville Rd., Portland, Ore. 97229. There is free parking, just follow the Playworks signs!
- Attire: Please come dressed in comfortable athletic gear as you will be running, kicking, jumping, and maybe even sliding for bases. All players will receive a Playworks kickball t-shirt. Non-metal cleats and turf shoes are permissible. (NO metal cleats or spikes.)
- Lunch and beverages for all players will be served at 11:30 a.m. Please note: If you have special dietary needs, please plan accordingly. Big thanks to our beverage sponsor, Ninkasi Brewing.
- Team captains must be present by noon to receive t-shirts and must be in attendance at the captain’s meeting.
- We will have a silent auction, raffle, longest kick competition, and lawn games for spectators and players to enjoy throughout the day.
Day of Timeline:
- 11:30 a.m.: Registration, lunch, and beverages served, warm-ups, silent auction, and lawn games
- 12:00 p.m.: Captain’s meeting (all captains must be present)
- 12:15 p.m.: Team huddles
- 12:30 p.m.: Welcome announcements
- 1:00 p.m.: Teams participate in two round-robin games to determine seeding
- 2:45 p.m.: All teams gather for group annoucements, seeding, and raffle
- 3:15 p.m.: Silent auction closes
- 3:15 p.m.: Top seeded teams from each of the divisions will play in an elimination tournament. Second seed teams will play each other in the same fashion.
- 4:15 p.m.: Closing announcement, awards, and Golden Cup presentation