Lace up your kicks and join us for our Annual Playworks Corporate Kickball Tournament!
Three Tournaments, Three Locations.
Playworks Corporate Kickball is an employee engagement event and fundraiser for Playworks Northern California that gets your team out of the office and onto the kickball field for an afternoon of team building, networking, and fun.
By participating in Corporate Kickball, your company can:
- Increase Employee Engagement. Corporate Kickball offers a team building opportunity outside the office that’s inclusive, collaborative, and FUN.
- Raise Visibility. Sponsors are recognized with logo placement on the Playworks website, newsletter, and other collateral, as well as listed in our annual report.
- Support the Local Community. Money raised from Corporate Kickball sponsorships directly supports Playworks in our efforts to bring safe and inclusive play to students.
What to Expect
- The day is started with a food truck lunch and brief program on the impact of Playworks. Each player will be provided with lunch and an alcoholic beverage.
- Then the tournament begins with each team guaranteed 3 games! Each team will have a Playworks host to show them around and cheer them on.
- After the first round has been played, the playoffs and championship will take place followed by an awards ceremony. See who takes 1st place, the Good Job Nice Try award, Best Dressed and more!
The What Where When
Date: Friday June 3, 2016. 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Where: Sunnyvale, CA. Location TBD.
Date: Friday June 10, 2016. 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Where: Hellman Hollow, Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, CA.
Date: Friday June 24, 2016. 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Where: Caldecott Field, 6900 Broadway, Oakland, CA.