Corporate Recess is a fun and active teambuilding that takes your employees from the office to the playground. Developed by Playworks, the national leader in play, Corporate Recess is customized for you by our local experts. It engages your staff in lively playground games that promote trust, collaboration, teamwork and conflict resolution – key skills that help kids and adults succeed in life.
Play in the office leads to play outside, where employees join a Playworks coach at a local school to help lead recess with the kids. Employees have fun experiencing the transformative power of play in their lives, their teams and the kids they meet.
Download the brochure
How does Corporate Recess fit your business needs?
- Unique team-building and community engagement experience
- Builds cohesiveness and trust while at the same time serving your community
- Games strategically developed to align with your goals and improve teamwork
- Great for groups of almost any size: from 10 to several hundred
- Time flexible: two hours to a half day
- More than just a day: employees use our games and skills for team recess breaks at work, and take home the fun to share with the children in their lives
- Opportunity for your business to work with a local school and great kids
"Our volunteers had a great time and would love to go back to the school."
– Ruth, Assistant Vice President
Brown Brothers Harriman
"The Corporate Recess day greatly exceeded my expectations. I truly felt that I made a difference in the young lives that I came into contact with that day. I left feeling uplifted and motivated to continue supporting this great cause."
– Troy, Director
24 Hour Fitness
"The experience was so great I offered to volunteer once a month with the organization!"
– Kevin, Manager
I'M READY FOR RECESS!
Contact us today to have a local Playworks expert bring play, fun, community engagement and team building to your group!
Playworks Oakland and the East Bay
firstname.lastname@example.org • 650.245.6582