Group Management 1 Overview
We know that the best laid plans often go awry—especially when working with kids! In this training, we discuss the importance of proactive group management strategies and the “why” and “how” of implementing these tools.
- Review the module and training objectives.
- Review the “BGCA Group Management 1 Outline”.
- Review “Group Management 1” observation form.
- Watch the video on common attention-getters used at Playworks.
Module and Training Objectives
Learners will be able to:
- Verbalize the benefits of using proactive group management strategies
- Identify proactive behavior management strategies to integrate into daily routines
BGCA Group Management 1 Outline
Group Management 1 Observation Form
Check out the video below of some common attention-getters used throughout Playworks nation.
Before the Training (Optional)
Identify one of the five proactive group management strategies to try on in your current work context.
Continue to Module 4: Assessment 101