Saturday, June 2nd, 2018
9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Battery Park City (Robert F. Wagner Junior Park)
Join Playworks New York/New Jersey to reduce bullying in our community by walking or running in our 5K Race to Reduce Bullying. This family-friendly fundraiser will include music, games, giveaways, and activities. All proceeds will support Playworks efforts to ensure that every kid is included on the playground and has the chance to build valuable social and emotional skills.
Registration: 9:00 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.
Warm up: 9:45 a.m. – 9:55 a.m.
Race-Walk: 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Game Stations and Fun: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Help us promote inclusion and kindness in our communities by walking and running with our partner schools, including:
- P.S. 198M The Straus School
- P.S. 139 Alexine A. Fenty School
- P.S. 206 Jose Celso Barbosa School
- Brownsville Ascend Charter School
- P.S. 9 Teunis G. Bergen School
- P.S. 360 Fernando Cabrera
- P.S. 52 John C. Thompson School
- P.S. 200 The Pomonok School STAR Academy
- P.S. 54 Samuel C. Barnes School S
- P.S. 150 The Christopher School
- P.S. 506: The School Of Journalism Technology
- P.S. 60 The Alice Austen School
- P.S. 329 East Elmshurst Community School
- P.S. 219 Paul Klapper
- P.S. 165 Edith K Bergtraum
- P.S. 354 The Stem Institute of Queens
- P.S. 94X Kings College School
- P.S. 109X The Segwick School
- P.S. 6X The West Farm School
- P.S. 111Q Jacob Blackwell School
- P.S. 290M Manhattan New School
- P.S. 76Q William Hallet
- P.S. 84 Jose De Diego School
- P.S. 69 Vincent D. Grippo School
All ages are welcome. Any child younger than 18 must be accompanied by a registered adult. Net proceeds benefit Playworks partnership with New York schools.