Local Engagement Opportunities
Engage your team. Playworks DMV wants to help you turn your employees into community game-changers. We facilitate custom volunteer engagements throughout the year, each of which includes activities for your staff to participate and create long-lasting positive change. Our expert and energetic staff will train, support, and empower your employees to make an impact in our community while also having a great time together.
- Adopt a School
- DMV Junior Coach Leadership Program
- The Kindness Series(all events from November – June 2019)
- Public/Private Partnerships
- Playspace beautification allows employees to create dramatic visual and practical changes in our region’s schools through activities such as playground overhaul and beautification, mural paintings, and indoor playspace refurbishments. Join us in reviving a playspace and transform recess!
- School Play Days provide employees the opportunity to engage directly with local kids in Playworks partner schools, energizing education by modeling and facilitating healthy, active, inclusive play.
- Corporate Recess fosters increased employee satisfaction and collaboration. It is an interactive, customizable, non-traditional approach to help you achieve your diversity and inclusion goals in a way that is meaningful and fun for your team.
Your corporate group can field a winning team, or individual employees can be winners as tournament-day volunteers.
By participating in Corporate Kickball, your company can:
- Increase Employee Engagement: Corporate Kickball offers a team-building opportunity outside the office that is inclusive, collaborative and fun!
- Raise Visibility: Title sponsors are recognized with logo placement on the Playworks website, annual report, newsletter, and other collateral.
- Support the Local Community: Money raised from Corporate Kickball sponsorships goes back to our community to support our efforts to bring safe and inclusive play to more kids. The majority of your sponsorship fee is tax deductible.
Some Past Event Opportunities
At Playworks DMV, we understand that we must go beyond the traditional agenda of school beautification, corporate recesses, play days, and public-private partnerships to increase and expanded our impact. Playworks is a proven program with a 20+ year track record of success.
We are happy to meet with your team and learn about your vision, in turn aligning our offerings with your goals for greatest impact.To discuss a shared-value relationship contact Jennifer Oxley at email@example.com.