- Have everyone stand on a line.
- Number the players from one to ten (or depending on how many are playing).
Identify a line on the ground to play on.
- Once everyone in line in specific order, the object of the game is to get the whole group to switch positions on the line without falling off the line.
- If the first player is on the left end of the line, he or she should end up on the right end of the line.
- The order of the players should remain exactly how it was before, only in reverse.
- Split the players into two groups. They should be standing on the line facing the other group.
- The object is to have the two groups switch places while staying in the same order.
- Vary the width of the line with a wider line being easier or vary the distance of the playing area from the ground to add a challenge.
To develop strategic thinking and cooperation.