Every day, someone at Playworks makes a meaningful difference in the life of a child. From our hundreds of coaches on the playgrounds of low-income urban schools, to those who work in the office to ensure our coaches can continue to serve, Playworks is dedicated to ensuring that kids get the chance to play. There is no other organization in the world quite like Playworks.
Playworks is committed to building an amazing workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve. We honor all who serve with us, and offer a playful working environment based on respect, professionalism, service and fun.
There's a place for you on our playgrounds. Check out our available school positions.
We're also looking for dynamic people for our office positions.
An internship with Playworks offers you the opportunity to:
- Explore career opportunities - by partnering with us in the field you have chosen, you will receive an inside look at your potential career path
- Find mentors - mentors can inspire you to meet challenges and achieve success. They enable you to see a wider realm of opportunities, and they provide valuable advice to help you excel in your career
- Gain experience - these days, employers look for more in a potential hire than just good grades. An internship is a perfect opportunity for you to gain valuable experience that can make you more marketable to employers
- Training - throughout your internship there will be various training opportunities provided
- Make a difference - be part of a team that is providing safe, healthy play and physical activity to low-income schools, helping to create a positive environment for learning and teaching
View available internship opportunities.