- Play Days provide employees the opportunity to engage directly with local kids in Playworks Georgia partner schools, energizing education by modeling and facilitating healthy, active, inclusive play.
Skills-based Volunteering for Individuals
Custom Opportunities are available for members of your team to donate their talents and expertise. From strengthening IT infrastructure to providing public relations outreach to offering video or photography services, your employees can share the power of play by applying their own strengths.
Other Types of Corporate Employee Engagements
- Special Events: Your corporate group or individual employees can be winners as volunteers for local Playworks Fundraisers or through participation on our Playmakers Board (comprised of young professionals) coming Fall 2015.
- Corporate Recess: Bring Playworks experts to your office to lead engaging team-building activities on-site; for groups of any size.
Want to get your employees engaged with Playworks Georgia?
"We saw the life skills being taught through play and were totally impressed how the kids used their skills to express empathy, resolve conflicts, and engage in safe and fun play."
Kristy Marshall, New Balance Regional Sales Manager (Southeast Central Region)
Get back on the playground and be a role model for low-income elementary school children!
Play Days include a fast, fun, hands-on immersion in Playworks techniques and games, followed by volunteer time with children (supported by Playworks staff) during one or more school recesses, and a closing debrief for volunteers.
Kids are thrilled to have adults playing with them and they learn valuable social skills from adult role models.
"I saw Playworks making a difference from the second my ESPN team arrived on the Centennial Academy campus for our Corporate Play Day. It was moving to witness these young children work together to have fun, resolve conflict and learn leadership skills."
Brant Allen, ESPN Director Multimedia Sales
- Number of participants: 10 to 25 adults per partner-school playground
- When: Customized to meet corporate needs
- Prerequisite: All volunteers pre-register with Playworks; returning volunteers may be subject to a background check
- Lead Time: 3-4 weeks
- Kids Present? Yes!
Interested in booking a Play Day? Contact us.