- Parenting told us "Why kids need recess and exercise" in a featured on CNN Health: http://cot.ag/lnbpfh.
- From our web resources, we shared how to keep recess thriving. Four tips for restoring recess at your school: http://cot.ag/fkiMnb.
- "Don't Let Recess Die! Six Ways to Save Recess at Your Child's School", a September 2010 Huffington Post blog by KaBOOM! founder Darell Hammond: http://cot.ag/9GUSSQ.
- It's National Physical Fitness & Sports Month! And several people were excited to share how they stay active: http://cot.ag/lBHrbt.
- A letter to the editor in the Clinton Patch tells why recess should be a right, not a reward or punishment. "Eliminate The Practice Of Recess Detention": http://cot.ag/lNR2fu.
- Several of our Facebook fans liked Jennie Day-Burget's May 5th blog "More than Child's Play: Skills developed on the playground can lead to healthier kids and cut down on bullying."
Have you seen any hot posts on play, recess and/or physical activity?